Our Additive Manufacturing technologies in aerospacefield
will enhance your R&D
The mission of Tokyo Fluid Research is to make people’s lives better through a new way of manufacturing.
Our company was founded in 2009 on the basis of a lot of experience and know-how in aerospace industries,
intending to contribute our society with our very unique technologies and products. We are here to help companies and research institutes all over the world.
We designed more than 2000 stereolithography parts so far with a unique technology,
which has been effectively used in the most-sold lightweight business jet last year.
Innovative Additive Manufacturing in state-of-the-art vehicles
1. Metal AM
- Rocket parts… Weight reduction by 20% with a unique topology design.
- Airplane parts…Noise reduction for turbine blades.
- Honeycomb Integration…Weight reduction and Rigidity enhancement
2. Resin AM (Stereo Lithography)
- More than 22 years of experience.
- A lot of know-how to fit AM parts to real planes.
- Patented AM honeycomb sandwich panel for 3D-curved surfaces
Wind Tunnel Test Technologies
- Patented Pressure Belt technologies developed with JAXA
- Involvement in the most-sold light weight business jet last year
- Reduction in number of parts by 1/10 and development time by 1/3
- Collaboration with JAXA, NASA, ONERA, BOEING, Washington University, Texas A&M, and more
- Company Name
- Tokyo Fluid Research Co.,Ltd
- February 2, 2009
- Hideo Omotani
- Head office
- 5-15-5 DS Bdg 801,Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051, JAPAN
- Main products and services
- 1.Precision models for Wind Tunnel Test.
(Additive manufacturing, Metal machining)
2.R&D support in Aerospace field.
- After 23 years serving Honda R&D Co., Ltd., mainly in aircraft design, Tokyo Fluid Research Co., Ltd. was established as an independent company.
Member of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics).
Supporting aerodynamic development of world mobility companies making full use of proprietary technology,
Enriching people’s lives by improving product quality.